Chubb European Group Limited
The Finance Analyst will support
- the Regional Country Finance Manager(s) (CFMs) across all Finance activities to ensure the local business(es) are fully supported.
- the CFM in liaising with the Chubb EMEA centralized finance teams, Country Management and local and statutory regulatory agencies.
- driving proactive business partnering with the local business teams.
- Support the CFM(s) in the respective region with Monthly and Quarterly close activities including: Reconciliation of financial information (Production, Acquisition Expenses, Admin Expenses), Production and maintenance of Top Side Adjustments, Manual Journals, Variance Reporting.
- Support the CFM(s) and in-country Line of Business teams during forecast and planning sessions. Activities include: Support of TM1 inputs, reporting and analysis of results, support queries from CE P&C Regional team.
- Will drive improvement in process flows and will reduce manual workload for local finance team in addition to assisting the Finance Manager in supporting projects
- Produce standard periodic management information reports and be a point of contact for expense-related or tax-related questions for the countries in the region that it supports (regional & local managements).
- Support the CFM(s) in partnering with the centralised statutory reporting, tax and treasury teams to deliver all local branch financial statutory / fiscal / audit / operational requirements. To follow up questions and additional information required from the Statutory bodies, tax agency and local banks.
- Work closely with Accounts Payable & Glasgow Payroll regarding expense & invoices processing and miscoding.
- Carry out credit and regulatory checks for new and existing brokers.
- Act as Deputy in the absence of the Country Finance Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, Business Administration or similar.
- Master Degree in Finance will be a plus
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- At least 3 Year experience in a Finance with background in Accounting and budget control.
- Experience in a Multinational business environment.
- Excel Proficiency
What can you expect in return:
- Dynamic job at a leading international insurer
- Competitive salary (including holiday allowance and 13th month)
- Pension premium 100% paid by employer
- 28 days annual leave plus ability to purchase 6 additional days
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Comprehensive Learning & development offering
- Employee Assistance program
Who is Chubb?
Chubb is one of the world's largest listed fire and liability insurer. We combine a passion for service with deep experience and exceptional financial strength to provide the best possible insurance solutions. With offices in 54 countries, Chubb drives positive change and makes a long-lasting impact in communities around the world. Chubb is committed to being a truly diverse, inclusive and equitable employer where all employees feel comfortable doing their best, knowing their strengths and growing in their careers.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.